Exciting Job Offer
The Shooters Fishers and Farmers Party is looking for a young intern, female or male, to work with the party during the next 12 months in the run-up to the March 2019 State Election campaign.
Starting immediately the position is based in Sydney, though you will work with the with the campaign team across the state. It is a diverse job, working in nearly all aspects of the administrative and campaign functions of the party.
This is a great opportunity for a young person interested in hunting, shooting, fishing and farming to learn how politics is done, understand the game and help defend our rights. If you have a passion, want to work hard, believe in our culture then we want to hear from you.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a positive public image for the party.
- Develop party videography and photography.
- Be acutely aware of all party policies and current political trends, issues and topics.
- Assist with advertising and marketing.
- Assist with logistics and campaign management.
- Assist with fundraising and stakeholder engagement.
- Assist the State Director with administrative matters as required.
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 27 April 2018.